Your Wolffepack is a high quality and engineered product, built with high performance materials.
As an innovative design, Wolffepack has some specific instructions that you may need to get the best out of your new backpack.
Please choose from the list below:
The best way to learn how to operate the Wolffepack is to watch this short demonstration video. In it you will see all the steps of the Wolffepack's operation explained in detail.
5 Simple Steps to Operate the Wolffepack:
1. GRAB THE HANDLE
From the bottom of the right shoulder strap, pull the handle DOWNWARDS to release it from its magnetic clip.
2. RELEASE THE BAG
Hold thumb fully down on the red button, and KEEP it down (as if in a clenched fist).
With red button still held down, pull handle FIRMLY downwards until a soft ‘click’ is heard by the right ear. This action is a long pull, not short & sharp.
3. IMPORTANT STEP: INSERT HANDLE INTO ‘HOOD’
Raise the handle smoothly until it reaches the ‘hood’ at the top of the shoulder strap.
Handle MUST enter the ‘hood’.
Let go of the handle completely. Do not prevent the handle reaching the top by holding onto it or by stopping the bag from dropping fully.
4. ACCESS THE BAG
Grab the bag from behind you (there is a soft handle on the top) and swing it round to your front, either side of the body.
When ready to raise again, swing the bag behind you.
5. RAISE THE BAG
Grab the handle from the hood at the top of the shoulder strap.
Pull the handle FIRMLY downwards until the bag hits stop.
Replace the handle in the magnetic clip on the shoulder strap.
If the bag does not stay up, return to STEP 3 above.
Let bag drop fully.
Let go of the handle and ensure handle sits inside ‘hood’. Do not catch the bag in your left hand. Don’t worry, it will not hit the floor.
Handle reattaches to the magnetic clip from any direction, but releases only DOWNWARDS, in order to reduce accidental unclipping.
Bag attaches to the front of the straps with 2 Wolffepack hooks.
When pulling the handle to raise, do not press the red button or pull on the cord sleeve, to avoid accidental repeat release.
Make sure the straps are properly tightened before operating the Wolffepack. This will make the operation easier.
At the end of the raise pull the handle for an extra second to squeeze out the remaining amount of cord slack. This makes the next release easier.
Raincover (Capture only)
It’s located underneath the bag in a hidden pocket.
1. BAG WON'T RELEASE
- Check that the red button is held fully down AT THE SAME TIME as the handle is pulled downwards.
- Check that the bag is FULLY raised before starting the release. If there is some slack in the cords then the release will not activate.
- Make sure your pull forward on the handle is a long FIRM pull with clenched fist, not a short and sharp flick.
2. BAG WON'T STAY UP
- Check the handle is being allowed to reach the ‘hood’ in order to re-set the lock.
- Do not prevent the handle reaching the ‘hood’ by holding onto it, or by catching the bag in your left hand to stop it dropping fully.
- Pushing the handle back into the ‘hood’ with a gentle nudge can ensure that the lock re-set is always triggered.
- Check that you do not have your thumb on the red button during the raise, because this will re-release the bag again.
3. BAG IS DIFFICULT TO RAISE
- You can share the load with your left hand by lifting the top handle behind you, and then lifting the bottom of the bag to complete the raise.
- Lift the bag in stages rather than in one go. The lock is ratcheted and will not slip back during this staged raise.
- You can pull on the handle with 2 hands by placing your left hand on top of your right hand (do not pull directly on the cords as this might release the bag.)
4. BAG WILL NOT REACH FRONT
- Bring the bag around your body in a wider arc so that the cords reach full extension and do not drag over any clothing.
- You can hook the bag to the front on the nearer shoulder strap to give access to your bag with less pull on the cords.
Check out our FAQs page.
FURTHER HELP & SUPPORT
The Team at Wolffepack is ready to help and to provide any support you might need. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat icon on the right of the screen.
We hope you enjoy using your Wolffepack as much as we enjoyed creating it!